Wednesday, May 24, 2006

jeremy's official american idol statement

I feel like I should make some sort of statement after watching almost every American Idol show this season. It was really fun. I have never done that before, watched something that religiously. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Dionne Warwick and Burt Bacharach sang tonight. Fantastic! She looks great.

And Prince sang!! I remember when I was little I used to think Prince was creepy and Michael Jackson was normal. Well the tables have certainly turned on that one. Delightful!

Before the results were announced Katharine and Taylor sang "I've Had The Time Of My Life." So much fun.

Taylor Hicks won of course. I really wish Elliot had won, I would had to have been hospitalized. I would have been so happy.

I can't wait for next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment