Tuesday, May 16, 2006

miracle


Today I worry about Siegfried and Roy. Has Siegfried had to find a new lover, since Roy was attacked by that tiger? Or maybe they stopped being intimate years ago. Perhaps their bond was only made more strong by the accident. I just imagine the fights in German behind closed doors. Are there money problems? That's never good for a relationship. I wish them the best.

Growing up during WWII Germany must have been so hard. Putting on magic shows for their distant fathers. Their fathers knowing that something wasn't normal. Then finding each other and building an incredible life together, only to be brought down by the very claws and teeth that they so lovingly cared for.

According to Maria Shriver's documentary "Siegfried and Roy: Miracle," the two are getting by. Or is it just another beautiful show? These are the questions I ask while I have my morning coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment