Tuesday, May 16, 2006

falling down

bad mood started when an old alcoholic man told me that i was in his seat on the metra.

i walked onto the metra and sat down at a completely empty seat. a guy who was looking out the window on the other side of the train walked up to me and told me to move, that it was "his seat." no bags or tickets or any other markings to indicate that it was "his seat." i was so shocked that i moved and then got angry with myself for moving.

then goddam phone company sent me a "reconditioned" replacement phone. the phone and the battery did not work. so i had to go to the sprint store. after thirty minutes they replaced the battery and then after another thirty minutes they replaced the phone.

i am having a lot of difficulty with customer service lately. god bless every last one of them, but i just want my shit and i want my shit to work and i don't want to have to do a cakewalk and jump through hoops to get my shit. total breakdown. m*therf*ck!

No comments:

Post a Comment