Saturday, February 24, 2007

how could it hurt you when it looks so good?



Today is Oscar day and I shall be staying in my rented room in the Toluca Hills overlooking The Disney Channel building. I fear getting in my car to go anywhere as the city of Los Angeles has been turned upside down. I do feel it would be nice to celebrate amongst other people but its best to stay put. School starts tomorrow and I want to be sensible and responsible.

I did think perhaps it might be enjoyable to go to a gay bathhouse to enjoy the festivities. This might not be wise, seeing that I am currently enjoying a fantastic relationship with an Irishman whom I adore. I just thought it might be nice to be around naked gays and to be around water. However those gays and that water is filled with STD's and germs and I can't handle that right now. No time to get a case of the panty crickets!

Again, let's be sensible and responsible.

I saw "Wicked" with my mother. The opening night for LA. The glamourous Patricia Heaton was there in a green wrap dress. I passed her on the way to the men's room during intermission, she was talking to some children. She is the only celebrity I have seen in tinsel town. I expect to see more, but I must leave my apartment to do that. I am aware of that.

Madonna is in town, I hear. She has baby David and her husband in toe. Will she be making an appearance at the Kodak Theatre this evening? Hmmm... Where are Lourdes and Rocco? Left with a nanny I presume. Or locked in a kennel. One never knows. Anyway, I hear she is teaming with Dallas Austin of TLC fame for her new album. Sounds like a disaster to me but I will love the album like my child. I have always been there for every single one of her albums. Which one do I love the best? That question is so hard. They are like my children.

Things I have purchased while being in LA:

Some sort of Proactiv knock off
I have adult acne like Judith Light and Vanessa Williams and no one told me. I also have very dark skin on my face. I am not sure if it is sun damage or residue from smoking 100 cigarettes a day or what.
Cover Girl Concealer and Matte Foundation
Unwise in so many ways. It was a panicked purchase at the Target here. I am extremely self conscious of my face right now. See photoshopped drag queen picture below.
Self Tanning Lotion
Again. Out of control self conscious.
Febreeze
Because I am smoking a lot, all the time, everywhere.

But thats dumb to talk about. Hows about a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment