Saturday, February 17, 2007

MANIC PANIC!


Don't think you've heard the last from me! I may be down, and I admit, I may have been down for a very very very very very longtime. I've been peeking in on all the nonsense with a rhinestoned eyelash and a glittering spray of blue eyeshadow. I've got a tall glass of ketel one and cranberry at my side and a bottomless pack of smooth turkish blend camels in my sequined clutch purse. I've been sitting on the other side of the gloryhole surveying the action and I ain't pleased.

Be on high alert. Tape up your windows, check your generator and get your canned goods in alphabetical order. Be prepared for an Act of God. I feel it coming on. If your dogs start barking and sniffing the ground you know I'm about to come strutting down your street in a gown made of Cabbage Patch Kids and a five foot wig that has its own ecosystem. I'll be lypsynching some Tina Turner with a chorus of muscle boys following faithfully at a respectful distance.

This isn't a test. Sometime, somewhere it's going to happen. Consider yourself warned.

1 comment: