Friday, January 14, 2005

getting mentally ill on the dance floor

I made this mix awhile back after hearing Carrie Fisher talk about bipolar disorder. It's a mix between an interview with Carrie Fisher on "Fresh Air with Terry Gross" on NPR and Madonna's Nobody Knows Me.

Even though I'm STILL in denial about my diagnosis she gave a precise description about the--well we'll call them "moodswings" that I have. So I did what any gay boy does in tribute to a lady-- I remixed her!

The original Madonna remix is intact I just added Carrie Fisher.

HAVE A LISTEN.

4 comments:

  1. FUCKING AMAZING!
    The top link isn't working for me bub.
    Rock on!

    -Freddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:36 AM

    Interesting, I didn't know Carrie Fisher was bipolar. She has pretty large breasts. I don't care much about Madonna. She's lowering herself to do commercials with those hoochie-mama rapper chicks.
    I'm gay!

    Forthrighteous Richie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mix, Carrie Fisher's words and the way they twine through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeremy ~
    I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR POSTS EVERYDAY. KEEP POSTING OR ELSE I WILL FALL INTO DEPRESSION.

    ~ Freddie

    ReplyDelete