Thursday, August 24, 2006

waking life

dreamed i was at a new school and i had to sign into their library system on a computer system. the library was huge and i kept changing computers because i couldnt figure out the sign in system. i finally found one and sat down and there was this cute guy sitting next to me. he warned me that if i tried to do anything that i better check in with mike upstairs. i told him "look, i dont know who mike is or where upstairs is so..."

i figured out the sign in system which consisted of the mouse being sucked into one of those tubes they have at banks.

after i signed in the cute guy told me "dude, you are attractive i could get you work on tv or in print." i wasnt buying it.

3 comments:

  1. Eerie. That's verbatim what I say to almost every visitor to my library:

    "If you try to do anything you better check in with Mike upstairs."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:43 PM

    You know, I just realized how brilliant your four pictures are on your front page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you rule. not just for this. but because you read a book that interviews airline disaster people. that's sooo perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete