Thursday, March 17, 2005

a fag and his hag

http://thejeremyshow.com/images/faghag1.jpg

This is from a play my best friend (and roommate) Kara and I wrote and performed together at the Heartland Studio in Chicago. The play was about our friendship which started in sixth grade. We did this before I got the balls to move to Chicago. In May, Kara and I are moving out seperately and I will miss her terribly.

This is what she said about me towards the end of the play.

"I have this recurring fantasy that Jeremy lives here in Chicago with me. He works at an ad agency in the loop so we take lunch breaks together where we laugh about fax machine etiquette and co-workers outfits. In the evening, we go for a run by the lake, stop by The Pleasure Chest and laugh at the sex toys, then come back to the apartment and cook some Thai food. He gives me snappy energizing life advice you can only get from a homosexual. We take vacations together to Miami and Scottsdale and stay with old friends.

But that's not Jeremy and that's not my kind of faggot. I like homosexuals geeky, loose and out of control. And that Jeremy is. If he's not checking himself into a mental hospital once a year, well then I don't know who I'm dealing with."

Just want to give a shout out to Kara for dragging me kicking and screaming out to Chicago which changed my life. Thank you Karadear.

No comments:

Post a Comment