Monday, January 23, 2006

gonna gonna get up and get down


listening to coolio (gangstas paradise and 1234 sumpin' brand new). thats how we do it up in here on a monday morning at 5 am. just drank a chocolate ensure and now finished a little debbie mini pound cake.

remember the video with michelle pfeiffer all serious, sitting on a chair, while coolio broke down the gangsta life? then coolio got all mad when weird al did a parody of the song- amish paradise. eminem reacted similarly. those rappers don't like weird al.

anyway, i decided this is going to be a very michelle pfeiffer semester for me. im not taking any shit. in my head, thats what i look like.

now i'm listening to amy grant- "that's what love is for" i remember waiting for the bus in the morning in high school and watching vh1 and they would play a lot of amy grant videos. so inspiring.

maybe amy grant could be my new idol. i could get very into christian rock but still be very gay on the side. i would have a girlfriend and it would confuse everyone and piss everyone off and creep everyone out.

ahh so many options.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:16 PM

    Jeremy I have a song I want to send you but I want to make sure you can get it by email. If so email me YES if not email me NO. dianenar (at) gmail.

    Song backstory. It's moody, swedish, and jazzy. But moody, did I say that already? Anyway. Email me.

    STOMP. STOMP. STOMP.

    ReplyDelete