Monday, March 14, 2005

It's getting hot in here

I'd love to drive around the city in a car filled with hot boys, making fun of people who walk by. We could sing along to a song on the radio and smile and laugh. We'd be on the way to someone's apartment and we wouldn't know exactly why -to see some girl or to pick up some stuff from some guy.

We'd be driving real fast and we'd make a lot of wrong turns and we wouldn't really know how to get there. We'd be looking for a parking place forever and never find one. We'd stop at a convenient store to buy cigarettes. You'd steal something just for the fun of it. I'd say that you are stupid, but it would really turn me on.

I would marry you. I'd put up with your drug habit and your check bouncing. I'd become best friends with your mother or your sister. I'd move to somewhere ridiculous like New Mexico and raise your daughter while you worked at a factory. I'd listen to you say things like "I want to go back to school."

I'd love to do all this but you never asked me too.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:23 PM

    I've got a great idea.......
    would you be interested in selling artificial Christas trees????
    St. Nick

    ReplyDelete