Tuesday, June 20, 2006

takin care of business









I wrote to IMAX hoping they would play Madonna's "I'm Going To Tell You A Secret" concert documentary in Chicago as they did in Montreal. I received two very prompt and thorough yet regretful replies. All you can do is ask, ya know? Anyway, the DVD is out.

Still struggling with the not swallowing well thing. I almost left class and went home today but decided to stay-- after I had a NAKED fruit juice thing. Delicious and refreshing.

Walking around school is weird. I rarely ever talk to anyone throughout the day. Just me and my backpack and my cigarettes. I probably talk to more homeless people than I do students. And then I get on the bus and try and figure out what people's lives are like, real nosy. Try to see what they are reading, listening to, what they are wearing, etc. I suppose everyone does this.

Tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment