Saturday, June 03, 2006

over the hedge

im going to go see "over the hedge" with my nephew today. out of the kids movies that are available, i wanted to go see "RV." He has already seen both but decided on "over the hedge."

went to target and almost purchased some shorts and a dr. pepper t-shirt but stopped myself. i think we need to move on from wacky slogan tees. where that leaves us, i dont know.

am i mistaken or do the crystal lake women want a piece of jeremy ass? the lady at subway was chatting me up-- something about how when she gets off she is going to go fly a kite. and the lady at white hen pantry could have sworn she saw me this morning. cool it ladies.

**** "over the hedge" was good. my nephew was right. steve carell was very funny as a manic squirrel. i thought he was a fox-- but he is a squirrel. which was pretty dumb because he was collecting nuts the whole time. i stand corrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment