Thursday, August 12, 2004

Dream



Dreamt I was at work and Gretchen Helfrich (host of NPRS's Odyssey) called. She didn't understand who I was and I explained that I was a temp and I was covering for a girl who was out sick. She didn't like this. She asked where I came from, where I worked before and where I went to college. I told her that I didn't graduate from college and that I worked for McDonald's for ten years. She found this fascinating and continued interviewing me. I told her that I was performing at my old high school with my friend Kara in an improv show and tried to plug it. She wasn't having that.

Then I was at my old high school and Kara was on stage. I was trying to explain to this little girl that I was supposed to be on stage. Since my act depended on lip synching, I didn't want to be on stage until I knew that the right piece of music would start at the right time. So, I told her to go in the sound booth and when I said "Whitney Houston" on stage that the music should start. She listened very well and said ok. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment