Saturday, June 03, 2006

crystal lake

I have spent a week in Crystal Lake.

Yesterday I went to Best Buy for the second time and tried to figure out something to buy to amuse myslef with while I'm here. Like a DVD box set or something. I almost purchased the new "9 to 5" DVD. It had outtakes and audio commentary by the ladies. Then I realized that I would just watch it once and it would sit with all my other DVDs-- never watched. Except for Absoultley Fabulous. I can watch those over and over.

This was the second time I had gone to Best Buy and there is this girl who came up each time and really got in my face asking if I needed any help and assuring me that if I decided I did need help that she would be there. Here name was Heidi, she had braces and I wanted to strangle her.

I saw Kathy Griffin on Wednesday at the old movie theater which is now a perfoming arts center. It is the same movie theater that I saw "Beaches" and "Batman" and "Jaws 4" at. Kathy Griffin was hilarious-- could have listened to her forever.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:43 PM

    Next time you want to watch some Absolutely Fabulous you should invite me over. Rob and I watched some episodes I taped from Comedy Central about 5,000 years ago and I really enjoyed watching them again, but it's left me hungry for more.

    ReplyDelete