Monday, June 26, 2006

Shows I record


These are shows I record on my Comcast DVR (generic TIVO) and my thoughts.

Simpsons
I'm actually getting to the point where I have seen a lot of them. They must only have a certain number that they buy in the syndication package or whatever, because I know there are more. Same thing happened with Will and Grace.
Golden Girls
I do believe I have seen them all. Sometimes, I just need to go to Miami and hang with the ladies.
Friends
A renewed interest in Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow. I am so not interested in the on again off again boring relationship with Ross and Rachel. How did this show survive that? Did people really care?
Larry King
Larry is really out to lunch. Asking a male to female transexual if she plans to carry a baby, "I don't have a uterus Larry." He does get all the big names: Tammy Faye, Liz Taylor, Mary Kay Laterno.
Simple Life: Till Death Do Us Part
I had never watched this show before and it really is a steaming pile of crap. I really like watching Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie though. I wish that they would do a "true" reality show on them. I think that would be really interesting.
***Lovespring International
A new show on Lifetime about a match.com like dating service that has received really good reviews. Funny people on it-- the blond cop from Reno 911 and the lesbian woman from Best In Show and others. Very funny and very unLifetime like. Sean Hayes guest starred as a straight man who ate his wife.
David Letterman
Just to make sure I don't miss Madonna or Amy Sedaris or someone.
Inside The Actors Studio
I usually delete them right away. I will not watch a two hour interview with Dustin Hoffman zzzzzz. But,I know there is someone that he had on that I missed.
Strangers with Candy
Always good.
Conan O'Brien
Same with David Letterman.
Oprah
Usually delete.
***Regis and Kelly
***The View

These are my oxygen. I am addicted.
***Kathy Griffin: My Life On The D-List
A+
Absolutely Fabulous
Need a fix every once in awhile.
***Kath and Kim
Australian ABFAB. Reminds me how confused yet delighted I was when I first saw ABFAB. Favorite quotes, "Look at me, Look at mooey, Look at MOOOOEEYY" and adding "late stage" to anything. "I can't be bothered by that at this late stage."
***My Fair Brady
Um yeah, Christopher Knight's bare chest in almost every scene. Creepy but can't take my eyes off of it.
60 Minutes
I always delete this. Never ever watch it.
Big Brother 7: All Stars
I decided this will be my summer obsession.
America's Got Talent
So You Think You Can dance

Hate both of these American Idol ripoffs. They might be good but I can't watch them because I feel like I'm cheating on American Idol.
Windfall
Show about a bunch of boring people who win the lottery, including Luke Perry. Thought it would be good but it sucks.
Oprah After The Show
I do watch this. It never fails in every episode Oprah says- "God speaks in whispers," and "That's when I really 'got it," and some sort of reference to how having billions of dollars doesn't change anything. Love it.
Sunday Morning Shoot Out
AMC show about the movie business. Don't really watch it anymore. It's interesting though.
Saturday Night Live
on summer break
Martha
on summer break

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:35 PM

    Wow, you delete Oprah now? Have you withdrawn from her royalgodlyness?

    ReplyDelete