Thursday, June 22, 2006

die another day

im gonna wake up yes and no

i am having an upper endoscopy on friday. it is to see whats blocking my esophagus. the doctor is pretty sure its a stricture (scar tissue in my esophagus) caused by acid reflux. if so, they will dilate my esophagus and i should be better. this is all outpatient (heavily medicated, however) and should not interefere with my various engagements during the gay pride weekend. i don't really have anything lined up but i am going and i like to pretend i have a big group --but it will probably be just me with concealed alcohol.

sigmund freud...analyze this, analyze this, analyze this this this

thanks to everyone who has sent flowers and dvd boxsets. my apartment is overflowing with life affirming precious moments figurines and slightly risque softcore get well cards.

i'm gonna destroy my ego

today i studied my art history from Renaissance to Rococo, Bernini to Canova. Went to my doctor. Purchased the new Madonna DVD+CD. Ate popcorn and eggs.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:28 PM

    Wow. Good luck. I mean, er, break a leg. I mean, er ... I hope it all goes well. If you need anything (and yeah, I know you'd never ask even if there was something, but I'm letting you know I would do it if you asked) let me know.

    ReplyDelete