Saturday, March 11, 2006

The Jeremy Show Box Set 02-06




On the occasion of my 4th year of blogging I thought I would celebrate by reposting some of my favorite audio and video "pieces" from The Jeremy Show.


Pepso-Fine's Tonic for Women: presents "The Story of an Hour" by Kate Chopin

My favorite. An adaptation of Kate Chopin's short short story.

Nobody Knows Carrie Fisher
A mashup of Carrie Fisher's appearance on Fresh Air and Madonna's Nobody Knows Me. I was so moved by Fisher's description of bipolar disorder so I had to do some sort of muscial tribute involving Madonna.

Famous
My third in an unending saga of self indulgent films.


I plan to continue enchanting you and moving you to tears. I want you to hit rock bottom on The Jeremy Show. I want it to be like the best sneeze you ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment