Monday, January 15, 2007

from the jeremy show vault

Here are some never before read blog posts from the jeremy show vault...


blocked

8/16/06

Hey listen folks I'm just up on the third floor drinking a slimfast and feeling shitty. I guess it boils down to work. I am pissed off that I have no money but I have made no attempt to find work.

I don't want to work at an irritating coffee shop. I wouldn't mind getting the random hot guys latte. It's the training and the names of blends and roasts and coffeephilia that really gets under my skin. Blechh.

I don't want to work at an office. Lots of negative energy all around. Ladies waiting to get married or waiting to get divorced.

dreaming of bush
9/25/06
i dreamt i was taking a class and was not getting along with a teacher. i didnt have the right book and was trying to tell the teacher and he didnt give a shit. i went to talk to the principal (played by president bush). he gave me a big hug. he was very understanding at first (and suprisingly sexy) but he turned on me. telling me i was not smart and that my whole college career had been a lie. i left his office. i tried to explain all this to kara and she turned on me too. so i cut the top of my left hand in protest with a bread knife. it started bleeding really badly and looked like chopped meat (probably because i had steak for dinner). we both freaked out and went next door to her neighbors. coincidentally there were paramedics at her neighbors house that bandaged up my hand.

i think i had this dream because i had two pieces of steak for dinner.

untitled
10/19/06

Dear dear readers,

I am so sorry I have neglected you. I have been so busy going to school, doing homework and sleeping. You know how I get this time of the year.

Right now I'm listening to Janet Jackson's fabulous new album 20 Y.O. Janet is not 20 years old. It has been 20 years since she released "Control." It's pretty good. I am also enjoying Justin Timberlake's new album. Sexy in a Jackson wannabe sort of way.

What are you gonna fix?
10/23/06

feeling ill since last night. got all queasy. erik lovingly served me a hot pocket for energy, at my request. it helped a little. we watched the rest of truth or dare and then i went to bed. i decided last night that i simply did not have enough strength to go to my 1:00 class. exhausted and dramatic.

thought i had a terrible fever. discovered that it was my radiator on full blast.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:01 AM

    Nice, love it. I keep a handwritten journal that I am sheepishly exposing. Fuck that. I should expose all of it. Let everybody know what's going inside Joseph's head. Wouldn't that me a fucking wonderful trip?

    Whatever.

    I liked this post. I was thinking much the same about ALL of this the past week.

    I'm sorry I've been such a weirdo lately. I haven't been anything like myself, which I don't know what exactly that means.

    I've really felt disconnnected, and I fear it's my fault.

    My tower, is faulty.

    Ugh. Shut me up, put me to sleep or something.

    ReplyDelete