Friday, January 26, 2007

eat

i just devoured 2 grilled cheeses with ham, prepared on my george foreman grill (christmas present from my sister). on the side i had ranch dipping sauce for the sandwiches. i have been very into dipping sauces lately. yesterday, i had a late lunch with my man companion erik at burger king. i had a chicken sandwich with onion rings. i dipped my onion rings AND my sandwich in the onion ring sauce. im feeling the need to lubricate bread lately-- too dry. i am becoming very neurotic with bread. i remember there was some girl on montel once that had a fear of bread. i now have this fear. i feel like its always on the verge of becoming moldy. i can never finish a loaf of bread. i use 2-4 slices and then feel like the rest is contaminated and it goes in the garbage. i feel safe when the bread is toasted (as in the aforementioned sandwiches). golly, this is not what i came to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment