Tuesday, November 14, 2006

YOU GET NOTHING! Hahahaha

Crazy faggot walking the streets of Chicago in bad clothes smoking cigarettes. That's what I am. Sleepwalking. That's what it feels like. Can't form sentences.

I came home, watched my shows, made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich x2 and carrot sticks and ranch dressing. Feeling very empty and angry at the same time. I came across a picture of Bette Davis and I thought, yes! I need Bette Davis right now. So, I go to youtube, and found another compilation by the genius vj Danorama and I am instantly happy. It contains scenes from a movie called "Dead Ringer," which I have been trying to remember the name of for about a year now. And...and...JAN HOOKS's fantastic portrayal of her videotaped will on Saturday Night Live.

I also need more JAN HOOKS in my life. Back to basics. If you were me you would be watching this right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment