Monday, April 25, 2005

secret

It's fun to keep a secret. A special little fun piece of juicy information written on a tiny little piece of tissue paper kept in a dollhouse cupboard.

"Shhhh...don't tell, cause it's a secret."

I could give you hints. I could breath part of the dirty dirty forbidden information into your ear. Then we'd both know. I could give you a clue, tell you if you're hot or cold, but I can't because it's a secret.

Someone told me something so private, so confidential, so naked. I want to tell you so bad. I want to show you the dirty picture, play you the tape. We could build a fort out of blankets and afghans and couch pillows and turn off all the lights and crawl deep into our fort with flashlights and then finally, I could spill the beans to you in the quietest voice.

Even after all the anticipation, the secret would blow your mind, turn your world upside down. You wouldn't know who to call first.

1 comment:

  1. Now I won't be able to sleep tonight....

    Haha, that was a good post.

    ReplyDelete