Wednesday, April 27, 2005

the plan

dear friends,
im quitting my punk band, it just isn't as much fun as it used to be. i'm taking out my half inch glass ear plugs. i'm getting my teardrop tatoo removed. it's time to be more age appropriate.
i really want that job as a paralegal.
my girlfriend and i are no longer experimenting with psychedelic drugs, we are limiting our consciousness raising activites to yoga and perhaps occasional smoking.
this lifestyle is no longer conducive to what i want my future to be. i am no longer bisexual, i identify my self as a straight. i have no problem with the bisexual lifestyle. it was an interesting experience, and i met a lot of cool guys, had a lot of really great spiritual connections. but i would like to settle down and hope to focus on entering into the sacred vows of marriage, amd utimately creating a family.
this should come as no shock to my friends, they've seen it coming.
peace and enlightment,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment