Tuesday, April 05, 2005

spring muthaf*ckin' fever

whew. i am nuts right now with all the coffee i'm drinking and the fresh spring air coming in through my windows. happyhappyhappy about nothing. like i could run around a big open field naked like a cracked-out Laura Ingalls Wilder. try and catch me!!

the seasons changing never fails to bring back intense memories of seasons changing in the past. the last days of my senior year of high school we had a senior picnic during the school day at a park in Crystal Lake. i went with the cool sexy bad kids (how i hooked up with them, i'll never know) into the woods and took mini-thins (ephedrine, illegal now). a little stimulant buzz with the fresh air. trucker's speed.

i'll come down from my coffee high. you won't want to be around me then. at about three o'clock i'll talk about how tired i am and how i'm fighting off the urge to take a five hour nap.

but right now, if you asked me to do silly things like buy candy necklaces and bubble wrap and Huey Lewis records, I'd totally be up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment