Sunday, February 20, 2005

Healing Ceremony

I invite you now to join a healing ritual I am having for myself. I have turned the lights off in my room and lit a candle that I received a few years back from my friend, Heather. It has a picture of the the Immaculate Heart of Mary on it. This is not a scented candle and I do not have any healing essential oils so I have sprayed Febreez liberally around my room. I smoke the traditional "Camel Lights" throughout the ceremony to summon up the spirits of those who "Walked a Mile for a Camel."

I am listening to Pure Moods which contains songs such as "Sadeness Pt. 1" by Enigma and "The X-Files Theme." I hope this music brings me the optimism of the early 1990's and the surprising sensuality of David Duchovny.

I ask Jesus Christ, Buddah, Mother Nature and Mother Goose
to give me strength in the months that come before me
and also
to give Martha Stewart strength in the rest of her prison sentence, and her five month house arrest.

I will now shut off my monitor and speak only in keyboard
g jlskglhki0-w4khl;k jksdfh jjsjfl;jksjklsjkl;dj klpjk5544sdmkl;skl;k.m,xcl;kdl;

I spread love to all those I have ever known or not known. I apologize to anyone I have ever offended with my words or my foul breath.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:42 AM

    if you were truly faithful you would've seen the heavenly glow from the monitor speaking to you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are so much alke... you have no idea.

    ReplyDelete