Friday, November 26, 2004

temporary employee

I am temping. I am on the 34th floor at 181 W. Madison. High above the street. Ridiculous, really. So high. They don't allow smoking at my desk. Unusual. "SG Americas Securities" is the name of the joint. I think I am sitting at the desk of a gay man. A Disney Villains coffee mug. I have one at home on my desk. Three muscular action figures. A giant rubber band ball. A postcard from Dollywood (really want to go there.)

Just sneezed on my arm and green stuff flew out of my mouth and on to my shirt. Classy.

Dream on Thanksgiving Day:

Kara and I were in line for Great America. A security guard was searching through my bag and found my journal and scanned it for dirty words or controversial material. He found some bad words and wouldn't allow me entry into the park. Kara took a liking to this guy and they went off inside Great America. I waited outside Great America for Kara. Each page of my journal had been ripped down the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment