Monday, November 29, 2004

goosepimples

I was in bed listening to a Carrie Fisher audiobook that I already listened to, pretending that she was my friend. More on parasocial relationshIps later...

Anyway I decided to get up and found a message from That's All Jack. I watched her video, which I loved and saw the quote "Everything you can imagine is real." I think I am just discovering that.

Going to school has burned new synaptic pathways in my brain. I realized I am capable of so much more than I ever thought. Sorry if I'm talking in greeting cards.

Anyway here is the video link again for I Live and Work Here This is Me, it's about moving.

P.S. Here is another video that gave me goosebumps- Power of Goodbye (Contact and Madonna and The Wizard of Oz blended deliciously). I can't wait to take video production classes. I hope I don't have a crappy teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment