Friday, November 26, 2004

thirdpost

Off the el at Division. Did I go up the right staircase? Yes. I went up the one closest to the exit closest to my house. The house I will probably move out of in May. Shame.

Up with the detachable microfleece hood slash scarf. Hood frames my view of Division. Free to smoke now Jeremy; thank you, i will. Oxygen might be good after that breathtaking two flights of stairs. No thanks to the oxygen. Yes to the Marlboro Medium. Lighter doesn't light. No worry, just needs to get warmed up in my hand.

There are smoking fetishes. Not into it. I'm usually up for a fetish; not one involving encouragement of potentially deadly behavior. I won't be holding a smoking fetish night anytime soon. I won't be inviting smokesuck98 and cameLFilter over to engage in smoke drenched orgies.

1 comment:

  1. What sign are you? I have had great relationships with Leos and Libras. Those are the ones that stand out, the other horoscopes I check out besides my own. I am a Capricorn, born on Elvis' birthday.

    Sandra Bernhard and Tammy Faye are muses to me. Ok, more Sandra Bernhard. But Tammy is great because I want to disagree with her, what she did and what she believes but she's just so crazy and funny.

    Ugh! I'm not liking myself today. Gay guy that likes Sandra Bernhard and Tammy Faye, how unusual.

    ReplyDelete