Saturday, December 20, 2008

Plinko

I spent the first part of the day in an anxiety trap. "Ohhhhh... what am I going to do with my life... I am so lost... where has it all gone?" Coffee. Coffee. Cigarettes. Thoughts of committing something which is fatal for me-- the nap.

I am just going to climb into that bed and not come out. I stopped myself.

An anti anxiety pill and a bowl of frosted flakes later, I found myself downloading The Price Is Right PC game from Yahoo. I had to spend 5 dollars on a trial membership to Blockbuster Video to do it. I quickly cancelled my membership without even ordering a DVD. I did peruse their collection, not interested. If I hadn't done it I would have got the DVD's and let the trial period end and then I wouldn't have cancelled.

So I got the video game, and I love it! All of our favorite pricing games are there including Plinko, Cliffhanger, 3 Strikes.

So if you come calling I'll be playing The Price Is Right. Pour yourself a comfy chair and have a seat in a warm cup of hot cocoa and play along. It's really a lot of fun. I highly recommend it.

I think there should be home games of all TV shows. How fun would a home game of The View be? Try your luck at "Hot Topics!" Can you out bitch Elizabeth? Try to make as many Dick Cheney jokes as Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment