Monday, December 29, 2008

Madonna Video Tributes

I always have very specific and important things I'm looking for when I'm searching for Madonna on YouTube. I have never really stopped to look at the really wonderful Madonna parodies that people have made. So here are some new finds and some old favorites...

This one really made me smile. I really like this one. This is me in about 2 years. I believe Kara and I used to do a similar routine at Crystal Lake.




This version of "Don't Tell Me" is adorable.


This is my all time favorite. Julie Brown with "Party In My Pants" and "Vague." "Kelly Lebrock thinks she's great, she's just cold boogers on a paper plate."




A drunk version of Sooner Or Later.



A "Truth or Dare" monologue that is great! I still want to do a theater parody of the movie that changed my life. But this is a pretty clever scene.



Two very fun and cute boys doing a parody of Future Lovers.




Madonna Dawn and Madonna Jennifer. Their parodies are almost too perfect.



4 Minutes "Le Remake"- Um, I like this video better than the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment