Saturday, May 26, 2007

train notes

Crisis today for a lady on the train. On the phone was Don. Was Don going to pick up the child? Another concern was what was for dinner. The woman's mother had chicken. So chicken is what they were having, no question. She didn't want to worry about it. The deal was done. Chicken, period.

One woman behind me pointed out an article to her friend that she had written in a magazine. I couldn't determine the magazine. It was about "wacky diets"- not her idea she assured her friend.

Cute black man talked on his cell phone. His name was Mel. He drank water out of a styrofoam cup made for coffee. "I'm going to Tampa on Friday"

A woman stares blankly at a picture of Donald Trump on the cover of a newspaper.

I'm thinking I need to be prescribed cocaine. Medical cocaine. I've never taken cocaine. I think I just need stimulated pharmeucetically beyond just antidepressants. If someone could develop Miracle-Gro for humans. That doesn't make any sense.

And don't fucking tell me to eat right and not smoke and pay bills and get a job. These tricks are not a fix.

Woman who was looking at Trump now doing Sodoku.

I'm so fucking pissed at myself and that does no one any good. Rise above. Get wings first.

"They get paranoid in general," the "wacky diets" writer tells her friend about Alzheimer's patients. It's a new story she's working on.

I am slightly paranoid that someone might come on the train and start shooting people. Interesting mind when depressed.

Train conductor flirts with the woman who looked at Trump and then did Sodoku.

I think a Willy Wonka themed party would be obnoxious to say nothing of confusing. Which Wonka to choose- Gene Wilder or Johnny Depp. Very different. No one suggested this idea, I don't know why I even thought of this.

1 comment:

  1. I think Wilder, pains me to say it because I love Johnny Depp but Wilder is better at Wonka. Johnny is better for other things. I think I'm going to like reading your blog Mr. Jeremy.

    ReplyDelete