Thursday, May 17, 2007

have a nice day



I am very sad that Melinda is leaving American Idol. I didnt realize how much I loved her until she left. I didnt vote at all this year. I wonder if others did the same and this is why she left.

But we move on from such things.

I had a very bad dream that I was getting bad grades in some class. Last night I had bad dreams too. I think its my cough medication. Last night I poured it down the toilet after I took a dose. I think its making me sicker than my sickness. I have pneumonia by the way- which was diagnosed very rapidly by a friendly new doctor.

I am loving the blue sky and the mild weather.

Madonna has a new single out which I listened to once. Gonna have to let that one sit for a bit. Not sure how I feel about it.

Today I have to go buy a somewhat nice outfit at Target.

I am so sick of television right now. Blahhhhhhhhh. It's all I have been doing. The View, Martha, The Office-- blecch. I mean I love them all to death. But there is more to life.

The best time I've had in awhile? Thanks for asking. Spending the evening at my boyfriends house. It was very hot. I was a little nervous cuz I tend to be a baby about air conditioning and smoking. I managed. On the fifth floor laying in bed with the windows wide open, falling asleep to this hypnotic "Sorry" interlude.

No comments:

Post a Comment