Sunday, February 12, 2006

lets keep it confidential

Dream I was totally making out with this guy I totally shouldn't have been making out with...mmmm. Good dream.

then

I'm taping a television show with Barb slash Kara. Not Barb or Kara, a fusion of the two in one person. I don't know what the content of the show was but it was in someone's basement on a modular couch. They have these really crazy robotic arm cameras that flip around and look real simple and real difficult to operate at the same time. The producer tells me that she is fighting with her boss on her cellphone because he is not happy with the way our show is going. She tells me that the only reason she decided to do our really bad tv show was because she was sick of looking for other shows to do. She says that she is sick of the television business and just wants to go to Austria.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:43 PM

    Hello. I finally purchased/downloaded the Madonna Album, Confessions on a Dance Floor. It's good shit, it's almost as good as the dreams you've shared with us.

    ReplyDelete