Thursday, April 13, 2006

has anyone ever written anything for you?


The audience will be able to view the shadow of my naked larva body metamorphosing into a butterfly as I descend from the ceiling encased in a neon pink vinyl cocoon. As I fly out on Peter Pan cables singing Billy Joels "Pressure," my glittering wingspan and suprisingly toned shirtless chest will delight all those lucky enough to witness.

Honey, I've been locked up in this studiopad for way to long. It's all been administrative- must do taxes, must fill out financial aid forms, must look on craigslist for jobs half-heartedly, blah, blah, blah.

Everything's coming up manic! We've got Madonna's "Sorry" Pet Shop Boys 7" Remix pulsing on the iPod stereo/alarm clock that I did receive for Christmas from my parents. I LAUGH in the face of Christmas. Christmas is so winter. Christmas is so having to let my parents dog back in and thinking I can do it in my socks, but my socks get snow and ice all over them and I just want to die. But that's all over now.

It's all "Guys Gone Wild" and bodyshots and sand encrusted underwear from here on out. I won't have it any other way. Someone grab me a Corona Light and a pack of smokes-- let's go to the beach.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:08 AM

    Please remember:

    There is now snowing
    When Parking is 2 inches
    Deep.

    ReplyDelete