Monday, November 28, 2005

Silly Kid Villain Mix



CLICK HERE FOR THE MIX



These are songs that I've been listening to on my iPod.
Here are my thoughts on the songs.

1. A Different Corner- Wham!
Like you're in an underwater ballet with George Michael.

2. Hell- Squirrel Nut Zippers
The theme to A & E's "Family Plots," a reality show about a family that works at the Poway Bernardo Mortuary. "D and the M and the A and the N and the T and the I-O-N."

3. I Sing the Body Electric- Eric Brockington
Classic song from "Fame" that gives me chills everytime I hear it. Never fails.

4. No One Is Alone- Bernadette Peters
"Witches can be right, giants can be good"

5. Regret- New Order
Reminds me of driving to Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind when I was a teenager.

6. Seasons of Love (From the Motion Picture RENT)- Cast Of Rent
I know this is an overheard, cheesy song from years ago thats always sung at graduations. I was never into RENT so I didn't pay to much attention. I am listening to it a lot and will be sick of it very soon.

7. Sorry- Madonna
My favorite off the new album. Story of my life -sorrysorrysorrysorry. I've heard it all before. I've heard it all before. I've heard it all before.

8. The Way We Were- Barbra Streisand
I'm just liking this song for some reason right now.

9. I Got No Love- Gloria Estefan
This song makes me happy. Sometimes you have no love for nothing.

10. Lament- Madonna & Antonio Banderas
Drama!!!

11. Facts of Life-Lazyboy
This is a great song that I accidentally found while looking for the "Facts Of Life" TV show theme song on iTunes. It's fun.

12. Who Let In The Rain- Cyndi Lauper
Who did let in the goddam rain, shit.

...if your not there already, please post comments at www.thejeremyshow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment