Saturday, June 23, 2007

dont bite the hand

I do not like this time of the day. Daytime turning into night. Dogs barking. Waking up from a late afternoon nap with a bad taste in your mouth. Sweaty, hungry, hair messed up.

Some broccoli, a chicken breast, some rice and a glass of apple juice. Makes me want to jump out the window. Crabby. Ungrateful.

Grabbing for sequins and glitter and instant gratification. Candy and ribbons. Candy, alcohol, drugs, sex, music, movies, fantasy.

Get in touch with your inner self. I don't think it's there anymore. At least not today.

Read somewhere that small paragraphs=not so smart. Well that's all I can chickenscratch right now. Thank you.

Laying in bed trying to think of a way to...a way to...How's this going to work? How am I going to pull this off? This Jeremy business.

I guess another time. Another time. I'm sorry.

Gay Pride doesn't exist this year. Where is it? What time? When? Who? Half asleep, not dancing through life.

This isn't helping anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment