Wednesday, December 20, 2006

gifts



Like most people, Christmas for me is all about celebrity endorsed products. That is why I was very excited when I saw the ad for the perfume, "Danielle." It's a literary scent. This year, Danielle has been in her laboratory creating an olifactory story. A novel for the nose!

The perfect gift for me is always going to be found on either HSN, QVC or the "As Seen On TV" section. I have been eyeing Pamela Anderson's teeth whitening system all year at my local Walgreens. Suzanne Somers sells frozen steaks on QVC. Also (as mentioned above) any perfume sold by a celebrity is a good idea when shopping for me- Britney Spears' "Curious," J.Lo's "Glow," or Antonio Banderas' "Spirit." I plan to create a shelf or a special area to display these unusual bottles in my apartment.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:07 AM

    okay, that visual aide for this so called perfume is just WAY too wrong. It makes me think I'm going to end up in a car wreck. Smelling like shit.

    Sorry, I just have to be honest. But it's all good, I think.

    ReplyDelete