Monday, August 08, 2005

kaballahesque


i just meditated. imagining light coming from the bottom of my spine through the top of my head and out into the infinite universe.

now im smoking a cigarette. saying a little prayer for all of those i love and those i am routinely annoyed by. i forgive them and i forgive myself. spreading love around my body like heavenly moisturizer. and spraying the world with liquid peace from a divine supersoaker.

do i like to make fun of myself?
yes.
do i like to make fun of others?
yes.
is that good?
no.
why do i do it?
because i am not healed, i am broken bicycle. just like those i make fun of.
try to cut down others to make myself feel better about myself.
its been going on, by me and by everyone, for quite awhile.

i summon the spirits of tammy faye, marcia clark, rosie o'donnell, leo tolstoy, truman capote and on and on.

dos it make sense?
no.
can i handle that?
yes.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:01 PM

    I disagree that one shouldn't make fun of themselves, it helps keep their character and soul in check when things get too uptight. When it comes to making fun of others, I agree with you. One can never judge (and that is what happens when one makes fun of someone else) when they themselves can't judge themselves. Does this mean that just because one can make fun of themselves, hence judge themselves - then judge others? The simple answer - never.

    ReplyDelete