Thursday, September 09, 2004

God Bless America!



Tonight I had dinner at McDonald's. Two delicious Filet-o-Fish sandwiches, a large fry and a medium coke. It was so good. I felt kind of sick afterwards but it was so good.

Then I came home and watched Joey, which was ok. Next, I watched "The Apprentice." Maybe it was the two beers- but I love that show and I love Donald Trump and I love gold furniture!

I should probably be eating dinner somewhere else. I should be eating something with cold sesame noodles and cilantro. I should be going to poetry readings or at least communicating with another live human.

But tonight with my Miller Lites, and my Camel Lights and my McDonalds and The Donald-- I was in heaven.

Like an old lady in a nursing home, beaten and battered by life- I want my programs and my smokes and my fish sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment